Building a Crest Home allows for substantial "cost savings" in almost every area of the building and financing process. Here's how:
· Bulk Material Purchases: Crest Homes purchases lumber and brand name materials in huge quantities as a OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) resulting in lower cost.
· Controlled Environment: A clean plant, indoors, avoiding inclement weather, results in greater labor efficiencies, lowering cost.
· Less Material Waste: Recycling plus warehousing our materials in a secure environment, with protection from weather and job site theft, lower cost.
· Manufacturing Technology: Precision equipment and efficient material handling result in more accurate construction with fewer mistakes and lower cost.
· Quality Control: Crest Homes are built to the appropriate building code required by each state, inspected by both Crest and Independent Third Party Inspection Agencies . This results in fewer construction errors and lower costs.
· Construction Time Period: Since Crest Homes are delivered to the job site about 90% complete, total construction time is greatly reduced, incurring less interest and quicker occupancy.
· House Plans: Crest Homes provide the necessary plans for building permits and complete construction without requiring an architect, lowering costs.
· Financing Cost: Quicker construction time with fewer interest charges, result in less cost.
Each Crest Home undergoes rigid quality control inspections testing every aspect of construction from framing to final finishing details including electrical, mechanical and plumbing. All homes are checked to see that they conform to each state's building code by an INDEPENDENT THIRD PARTY INSPECTION AGENCY. The entire quality control process starts with inspection of raw materials as they are received by the plant to ensure conformance to Crest Homes quality standard and specific state code requirements.
Climate Control Environment
Crest Homes are constructed in a spacious, indoor climate controlled production facility. Our skilled craftsmen build your home uninterrupted by inclement weather, 5 days a week.